TERMS & CONDITIONS
PURCHASING TICKETS AND ATTENDING EVENTS
CONDITIONS OF TICKET SALE
- Tickets booked online are credited to The Old Court Windsor CIC.
- Tickets booked over the phone via 01753 743579, and in person at the Royal Windsor Information Centre are credited to the Royal Windsor Information Centre as booking agent of The Old Court, and will appear as Royal Windsor Information Centre on your bank statement.
- If postage is requested, all items are sent by 1st Class Royal Mail. Postage if fulfilled by Royal Windsor Information Centre who aim to process and deliver orders to UK addresses within 3 to 10 days.
- When specific seats have been allocated to you, we reserve the right the change these seats.
- On some events sales The Old Court reserves the right to limit the amount of tickets available to the individual booker.
- If it becomes impractical to post tickets out, due to the proximity of an event or circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to make tickets available for collection at the venue. Customers will be notified by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided at the time of ordering) if this becomes necessary.
- Customers are advised to check their purchase upon receipt.
- You must present a valid ticket when entering an event. This could be a printed ticket from us, a printed e-ticket or an e-ticket on a mobile device.
- Please arrive in plenty of time for your event. Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance and only at the discretion of the event management.
- Mobile phones and watches must be silenced at all times.
- Some events may be filmed, recorded or photographed. Ticket holders consent to the filming, recording and photographing of themselves as members of the audience. The Old Court will own all intellectual property in the recordings and photographs.
- The right to admission to an event is reserved by the house manager and event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may carry out security searches. THE OLD COURT would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue or event on account of late arrival, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
PAYMENTS AND CHARGES
- We accept VISA, VISA DEBIT, MasterCard and Maestro cards.
- All prices are shown in sterling pounds and include VAT (where applicable) at the current rates. We reserve the right to express the price exclusive of VAT, but we shall show VAT separately and include it in the total price.
- Postage, where requested, will be charged at £1.50 per order.
- THE OLD COURT charges a fee per ticket which cover card processing costs and use of the booking software. We endeavour to keep out booking fees as low as possible. Our booking fees are as follows:
- Online sales 50p per ticket
- Telephone sales 50p per ticket
- In person sales do not incur a booking fee
- Members orders do not incur a booking fee
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Tickets cannot be exchange, refund or return except in the case of a cancelled event.
- Refunds cannot be given if the event is rescheduled
- Event contents (including performers, speakers and programme) are subject to change. THE OLD COURT reserves the right to change event contents as necessary and cannot refund tickets if the event is still taking place, unless details of the event are significantly changed such that THE OLD COURT determines refunds should be allowed.
- In the event of a cancelled event, the face value of the ticket will be refunded. THE OLD COURT will use its best endeavours to contact purchasers either by phone, email or in writing (using the details provided by the purchaser at the time of ordering) and advise them of any refund. Please note, however, it is the customer’s responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and THE OLD COURT cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue.
- We may be able to resell tickets on a customer’s behalf if the event is sold out. Returning a ticket does not guarantee they will be resold. Customers returning tickets may not use tickets once they have been confirmed as returned. If successfully resold, customers will be notified with 15 days following the event, and returned the face value of the ticket less booking and postage fees where applicable, directly to the original payment card. Customers who do no hear from us within 15 days should assume that tickets have not been resold.
- For returns please contact Royal Windsor Information Centre, Old Booking Hall, Windsor Royal Shopping, Thames Street, Windsor, Berks, SL4 1PJ or Telephone: 01753 743579
- If The Old Court or Royal Windsor Information Centre is unable to fulfil an order for any of the reasons below, and the error cannot be rectified, the customer will be entitled to a full refund, including any booking fee charged:
- Your order is dispatch to the wrong address and replacement tickets cannot be provided
- Your order not dispatched and tickets are not arranged to be available for collection
- The wrong order is dispatched, i.e. wrong event / wrong type of tickets
- Any other similar circumstances where The Old Court or Royal Windsor Information Centre has acted with negligence or in breach of contract
- No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen tickets, saving exceptional circumstances.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inform THE OLD COURT of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers booking online is by email, so care should be taken to provide a current, valid email address.
- If tickets that are dispatched are returned as “addressee unknown”, we reserve the right to cancel the order. In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so that we can verify your purchase.
The oldcourt.org website is managed by Martin Denny Management Ltd, managing agents for The Old Court Windsor CIC, on their behalf.
Our contact details are as follows:
The Old Court Windsor CIC, The Old Court, St Leonard’s Road, Windsor, Berks, SL4 3BL.
Dispatch Address for posting tickets:
Royal Windsor Information Centre, Old Booking Hall, Windsor Royal Shopping, Thames Street, Windsor, Berks, SL4 1PJ.